mouse vs human

jfh jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 14 15:28:50 EST 1995

What's the point?????  You want a positive control for mouse and human
DNA??
Sure, you could scan through lots of sequences and find regions that will
amplify from human and mouse for probably LOTS of genes.  BUT why?

I could send you primers (and conditions) today that would work on mouse
or human genomic dna.  Once you do that, what do you want to do?

John Hess, PhD                    Phone me 916 752 8420
Dept of Human Anatomy             FAX me 916 752 8520
University of Calif               Email me jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Davis, CA                         or leave me alone, your choice.