HYbridization Incubator

bcdlee at hkpucc.polyu.edu.hk bcdlee at hkpucc.polyu.edu.hk
Thu Mar 16 02:50:54 EST 1995

One of my project students is trying to use a newly acquired hybridization
incubator for Southerns. He uses the DIG system and gets color all
over the membrane. The hybridation incubator is the new rolling type. We
figuered after a few times that it must be problem with the prehybridization
step. We decided to go back to the old plastic bag. Everything is working now.
Does anyone on the net experienced similar problem?
Why is it so?
Any special tricks when using the rolling type hybridization tubes?