VectorNTI

R. John Lye rjl6n at uva.pcmail.virginia.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:28:00 EST 1995

> Who has experience with the VectorNTI DNA analysis program for Windows,
> fromInforMax Inc. What is your opinion about its price/quality ratio and
> how does it compare
> to its (DOS/Windows) competitors.
> Frits Meijlink

I've only seen the demo.  As I recall, it was way out of my price
range (at the time, at least) so I stopped considering it.  I'm
once again looking for a good Windows-based program like that,
so I may reconsider.  I've also looked at the GeneRunner demo,
which looks pretty nice also.

Comments from those who've actually sued the programs rather
than just the demos?

John