MJ PCR machines and BioRad gel doc systems

Cheah Kathryn Song Eng hrmbdkc at HKUXA.HKU.HK
Thu Mar 16 21:32:40 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
We are thinking of buying a MJ PCR machine and a BioRad gel doc system
with a linked densitometer. Bothe these makes are sold by local agents.
Sometimes we have found huge price discrepancies for equipment between the
USA price and our local price due to very large mark-ups.
 I would appreciate it if someone can give me the prices current in the
US for these euipment.
Thanks in advance

Dr. Kathy Cheah
Dept. Biochemistry
Hong Kong University
Sassoon Rd.
Hong Kong
Tel: (852)-28199170 (O)
     (852)-28199233 (Lab)
Fax: (852)-28551254
E-mail: HRMBDKC at HKUXA.HKU.HK or HRMBDKC at HKUCC.BITNET