Request for actin clone (?)

Martin D. Leach leach at
Thu Mar 16 10:12:24 EST 1995

In article <9503151744.AA08619 at>,
pzhang at cc.UManitoba.CA (pzhang) wrote:

> Hi, netters,
> I have two questions.
> 1. where can I get plasmid DNA (or bugs) for Brassica or Arabidopsis
> actin gene?
> 2. Does anybody know the email address of  Dr. Y. Choi at Seoul
> National University, Republic of Korea?

I know of a company called Lehle seeds that deals with arabidopsis
mutants...they should know where to get the can get their
email/WWW page via my biotech company listing home page...(see below)

let me know if you do not have access to WWW and I will dig the addresses
up for you..

(no affiliation with Lehle seeds)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888