metal grid for raft culture

ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Fri Mar 17 18:38:41 EST 1995

Dear netters in Japan
      I am looking for the company selling the metal grid for RAFT culture(
10cm diameter) in Japan. If it is impossible to buy it in Japan,please tell
me the cheapest and reliable company you recommend. To tell the truth, my
senior is the realy person who want. But our lab.(in Japan) doesn't exist
 the terminal of internet! So, I ask you instead of him.
                Thanks in advance
                                      Yoshifumi Nakao
                                      Basic Medical Sciences
                                      Memorial Univ. of Newfoundland