Journal Table of Contents

GORDON BETTS betts at ORION.ETSU.EDU
Tue Mar 21 19:26:57 EST 1995

Howdy!
We are talking about the paucity of Journals at our institution and the
difficulty
in simply finding out the current TOC of journals we like to read.  I've run
across a couple of journal TOC's on the 'Net but not any I read.  Does anyone
have E-Mail addresses of various journals you could share with everyone so that
those of us who wished to could drop a line to the editors and encourage
them to
make their journal TOC available over the 'Net?  I order most of my reprints
through interlibrary loan (the only advantage is I don't need a copy card) and
this would certainly help people in my situation.
Also, does anyone have the E-Mail/snail-mail address of the Journal of
Interferon
Research?
Thanks,
Gordon Betts
Biology Dept.
East Texas State University
Commerce, TX 75429-3011
903/886-5369
======
The Today show did a story on people that complain.  Don't you just hate
stories like that?  They're such a waste of time.  And besides that, they're
always....