Hemoglobin fluorescence

Dave Bates dobates at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 22 18:53:06 EST 1995

Does anyone have a protocol for stopping hemoglobin fluorescing? I'm
finding it a smidgeon difficult to do fluorescence antibody work on my
blood vessels (well not actually my blood vessels - ouch), when if
there's any red cells left in it wipes out anything I was looking for.
Not to mention the poor wee soul in the next door lab who's looking at
immunohistochemistry of the red cells themselves!

Dave Bates PhD                                     Tel: 916 752-7081
Postdoctoral Researcher                            Fax: 916 758-2554
Dept of Human Physiology                         email:
dobates at ucdavis.edu
University of California at Davis                drink: anything
Davis, California 95616, USA            No I don't have a sense of
                                                now buy me a beer