PKC assay wanted!!

U12201 at U12201 at
Thu Mar 23 12:34:27 EST 1995

Pierce Chemical carries many non-radioactive PKC assays.
In Holland try to call Omnilabo, or E-mail Pierce at
PierceChem at for the phone/fax # in NL.
Also they have phosphocellulose units for PKC (radioactive).
The non-radioactive kits work well, but they are not
QUITE as sensitive as the 32-P ones.
In article <3kok21$olb at>, <leon at> says: