promoter/intron-exon people: wanna help me??

paiks at paiks at
Fri Mar 24 19:46:41 EST 1995

if you have a WWW browser, then there are several sites like Genobase server  with gene structure anaysis programs, such
as finding potential splice sites, exons, etc. Send me e-mail if you do not know how to access them, I will send you URL
address for those sites.
For promoter analysis,  I use FINDPATTERNS in GCG program with tfsites1.dat and tfsites2.dat as data.
If you need furthere advice e-mail me at paiks at
Soonmyoung Paik, M.D. Lombardi Cancer Center