promoter/intron-exon people: wanna help me??

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Sat Mar 25 10:13:40 EST 1995

In article <3kvp5h$coo at data.interserv.net>, paiks at gunet.georgetown.edu wrote:

> if you have a WWW browser, then there are several sites like Genobase
server  with gene structure anaysis programs, such
> as finding potential splice sites, exons, etc. Send me e-mail if you do
not know how to access them, I will send you URL
> address for those sites.
> For promoter analysis,  I use FINDPATTERNS in GCG program with
tfsites1.dat and tfsites2.dat as data.

try Pedro's Biomolecular tools on the WWW

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~pedro/rt_all.html

lists a plethora of tools that do many things from genbank searches,
protein alignments, to promoter analysis...

good luck

Martin Leach

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888