promoter/intron-exon people: wanna help me??

Martin D. Leach leach at
Sat Mar 25 10:13:40 EST 1995

In article <3kvp5h$coo at>, paiks at wrote:

> if you have a WWW browser, then there are several sites like Genobase
server  with gene structure anaysis programs, such
> as finding potential splice sites, exons, etc. Send me e-mail if you do
not know how to access them, I will send you URL
> address for those sites.
> For promoter analysis,  I use FINDPATTERNS in GCG program with
tfsites1.dat and tfsites2.dat as data.

try Pedro's Biomolecular tools on the WWW

lists a plethora of tools that do many things from genbank searches,
protein alignments, to promoter analysis...

good luck

Martin Leach

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888