Transfections using QIAGEN

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Sat Mar 25 10:06:16 EST 1995

Just my 2cents...

I had problems with my transfections in a very sensitive cell-culture
system..so in my maxipreps I applied 200ml instead of 500ml per qiagen 500
column and the transfections gave good results.

I assume I was overloading the column with protein junk and some got
eluted and screwed the transfection up..

(no affiliation with qiagen)

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888