Exo-Meth Sequencing

otunnela at ktl.fi otunnela at ktl.fi
Mon Mar 20 12:30:13 EST 1995

In article <3kd42v$i20 at arcadia.informatik.uni-muenchen.de>, salger at wap18.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de (Klaus Salger) writes:
> Hi netters,
> some time ago a came across a paper about ExoMeth sequencing

About three or so years ago I had to choose between methods
to sequence a long stretch of DNA. One possibility was the
ExoMeth sequencing kit (Stratagene). However, I did not choose
that, but the pBluescript exo/mung DNA sequencing system
(also by Stratagene). Sorry, but I don't remember why I
made this decision, so I suggest you get both protocols from
Stratagene and see which system suits you best. Exo/mung worked
perfectly for me.

Outi Tunnela
National Public Health Institute
Helsinki, Finland