German Merck contact

gustilo at pobox.upenn.edu gustilo at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 27 11:27:04 EST 1995

In article <jquirk.3.2F76C420 at neuro.duke.edu>, jquirk at neuro.duke.edu
(Jennifer C. Quirk) wrote:

> Greetings All,
>    I am trying to find a phone number, e-mail, address, or other way to
> contact the German Merck subsidiary (a.k.a. E. Merck). They sell a barium
> chelator that we need to order. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much,

this is the American Biotechnology Laboratory Guide entry for E. Merck:

Frankfurter Strasse 250
Postfach 4119
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone 06151/72-0
Fax 0651/72-2000
Telex 4193280

CSH Lab Manual Source Book has a slightly different phone number:
49-0-6151-720

--

Standard Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible for comments that I make after 3:00 A.M. or after 5 cups of double espresso, whichever comes first.

gustilo at pobox.upenn.edu