Urea SDS-PAGE

Brian A. Hollander afn08460 at FREENET.UFL.EDU
Mon Mar 27 23:59:43 EST 1995

I don't know if you have done this, but *do not* heat your samples prior
to electrophoresis if there is urea present. Also use deionized urea. The
urea can be deionized in the cold over a mixed bed ion exchange resin.
Hope this is of some use.

BAH