Operational Amplifiers

gvacano at eagle.wesleyan.edu gvacano at eagle.wesleyan.edu
Tue Mar 28 10:01:40 EST 1995

Hello--

	I'm posting the following for a friend who does not have Usenet access.
Please reply to my address, or to hagerman at essex.hsc.colorado.edu. Thanks!

Need information on fast, low-noise operational amplifiers. Requirements are
low noise (<4 nanovolt/sq.rt Hz), high slew rate (>500V/usec), wide bandwidth
(>80 Hz). We are currently using a National Semiconductor LH0032 (fast enough,
but need lower noise) and/or a Burr-Braun OPA637 (somewhat too slow at the
gains we are using, but better noise characteristics. Are there any better amps
available?

Paul Hagerman
Guido