Source of thin walled tubes (U.K)

Chris Jones Chris_Jones at VME.CCC.NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK
Tue Mar 28 14:36:12 EST 1995

          I would like to do some Long PCR and the method recommends thin 
walled PCR tubes. Does anyone know of a good source? I assume Perkin Elmer 
sell them but I don't have a consumables catalogue. Any other source?


Chris Jones

More information about the Methods mailing list