Idaho Thermocycler

Todd Johnson TJOHNSON at scinet.weber.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:12:45 EST 1995

I have read with interest the many postings regarding the Idaho air
thermocycler.  I am thinking about purchasing a thermocycler, however
I have little information regarding the specifics of this particular
instrument.  Is it found in a catalogue somewhere?  I need to know the
name of the company, address etc.  It would be nice to know the cost
of the thermocycler, how many samples can be loaded at one time and
if it will or will not handle a 96 well format?

I would appreciate any and all responses.

Todd M. Johnson

Todd M. Johnson, Ph.D.
Chemistry Dept.
Weber State University