C-terminal sequencing?

Mandy Johnstone udbl119 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 15:48:33 EST 1995

Hi folks,

I have a large proteolytic fragment generated after calpain cleavage of an
endogenous brain protein. The fragment is from the N-terminus since we have
a polyclonal from the N-terminus which recognises this fragment but we would
really like to know if it is possible and where we can get this fragment
sequenced from the C-terminus. I have some info on Calpain consensus cleavage
sites (PEST seq) but knowing the last few residues of the fragment would be
useful for epitope mapping. Many thanks in advance.
Mandy.