C-terminal sequencing?

Mandy Johnstone udbl119 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 15:48:33 EST 1995

Hi folks,

I have a large proteolytic fragment generated after calpain cleavage of an
endogenous brain protein. The fragment is from the N-terminus since we have
a polyclonal from the N-terminus which recognises this fragment but we would
really like to know if it is possible and where we can get this fragment
sequenced from the C-terminus. I have some info on Calpain consensus cleavage
sites (PEST seq) but knowing the last few residues of the fragment would be
useful for epitope mapping. Many thanks in advance.

Mandy Johnstone
(M.Johnstone at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk)

King's College, London.