Any one used Oligos from Universal DNA Inc? $1/base!

PRAKASH at ACD.TUSK.EDU PRAKASH at ACD.TUSK.EDU
Thu Mar 30 17:28:34 EST 1995

Recently, I came across an ad from Universal DNA Inc of Tigard, Oregon
(1-800-768-8744) which promises to supply oligonucleotides at
one US dollar per base.  I think this is a good deal.  Does any
one has purchased any olgios from this company?  Are you
satisfied with purity and quality control?

Any comments will be appreciated.

thanks

-Prakash

 C. S. PRAKASH                         PHONE   (334) 727-8023
 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE                 FAX     (334) 727-8067
 MILBANK HALL                          E-MAIL: PRAKASH at ACD.TUSK.EDU
 TUSKEGEE UNIVERSITY, TUSKEGEE, AL 36088, USA