Loryn Sellner lsellner at
Thu Mar 30 02:55:58 EST 1995

Christoph Grunau (cgrunau at wrote:
: In article <3l53ha$do2 at>, dyryu at (Doug-young
: Ryu) wrote:

: > Hi.
: >
: > I am planning to do some PCR product cloning.
: > If someone has good protocol or know any good commercial kit, please give
: > me a piece of advice.
: >
: > Thank you in advance.
: >
: > dyryu at

: Give the Promega pGEM-T kit a try. It's not that expensive and I had good
: results. Simply follow exactly the manual.

: Good luck - Christoph

Another vote for the pGEM-T kit. Worked for me. It's also substantially
cheaper then the Invitrogen kit, at least here in Australia it is, which
is why I chose it over Invitrogen. Big tip - buy their competent cells as
well, its not worth trying to save the money.