Bill Bill
Fri Mar 31 18:48:32 EST 1995

In article <3lhmoj$114o at rover.ucs.ualberta.ca>, rvanhuiz at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Rika Vanhuizen) says:

Rika, I didn't understand your message "y" ?? How is your work going
at the good old U.of A.?? I have a request for you,(Jocelyn or Dennis),
Can you tell me if you know anyone who has the alfalfa mosaic virus
transcriptional enhancer (perhaps fused to the CaMV 35S promoter)
at the U.? or anywhere?? I would like to increase the expression level of
a gene encoding a useful protein in tomato fruit? Also, what is a good
email address to reach Rick Knowles?? Will there be a Plant Mol. Biol
course this year?

Thanks for your help!

Bill Langridge