core mills corp

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Thu Mar 30 17:01:30 EST 1995

In article <3l8i17$967 at styx.uwa.edu.au>, aredwood at uniwa.uwa.edu.au (Alec
Redwood) wrote:

> Can anybody tell me how to contact a company called Core Mills Corp in
> Greensbourgh NC.
>
> Alec Redwood
> UDM
> University of Western Australia
> aredwood at uniwa.uwa.edu.au

Phone, email, snail mail...they usually work ;)

seriously...I see no entry in the American Biotechnology Lab book.

and directory enquiries do not know of this company in Greensbourgh!

ciao

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888