core mills corp

Martin D. Leach leach at
Thu Mar 30 17:01:30 EST 1995

In article <3l8i17$967 at>, aredwood at (Alec
Redwood) wrote:

> Can anybody tell me how to contact a company called Core Mills Corp in
> Greensbourgh NC.
> Alec Redwood
> University of Western Australia
> aredwood at

Phone, email, snail mail...they usually work ;)

seriously...I see no entry in the American Biotechnology Lab book.

and directory enquiries do not know of this company in Greensbourgh!

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888