address of Molecular Probes Inc. ??

BANANA & PLANTAIN N.C.Pancholi at reading.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 06:03:31 EST 1995

On 31 Mar 1995 Dr.Bill at dl.ac.uk wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the address of Molecular Probes Inc
> which is located I believe, in southern California? I would
> need to obtain a chemiluminescent substrate which only they
> make, for a luminescent reaction catalysed by Renilla luciferase.
> Thanks !!
>
> Bill Langridge

Hello Bill,

Molecular Probes Inc. in USA:

4849 Pitchford Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97402-9144, USA
Fax: 503 344-6504

Molecular Probes Europe BV 4 in Europe:

PoortGebouw, Rijnsburgerweg 10
2333 AA Leiden, The Netherlands
Fax: +31 71 233419

Note: Europe office will go to business from 1 April 1995
They have a toll free fax number for order (from Untied Kingdom)
00 31 800 5551

I hope this is the information you asked.

      NARESH PANCHOLI
      AGRICULTURAL BOTANY            PHONE: +44 1734 875123 EXT. 4087
      SCHOOL OF PLANT SCIENCES       FAX:   +44 1734 316577
      UNIVERSITY OF READING
      READING RG6 2AS
      ENGLAND                                   ABRPANCH at READING.AC.UK