Invitrogen SP6 and T7 primers...

John Dixon jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 05:53:19 EST 1995

Ooops, sorry about that: OLIGO checked this primer as if it was both upper
and lower and gave me the figure below but of course only the upper one
will be in the reaction.

In article <jpcd0-3003951631560001 at macr1-6.welc.cam.ac.uk>,

> However the T7 primer AATACGACTCACTATAG has a heinous looking 3' dimer:
>
> 5' AATACGACTCACTATAG 3'
>            5' GATATCACTCAGCATAA 3'
>
> But it obviously does work for PCR somehow.

Ooops, sorry about that: OLIGO checked this primer as if it was both upper
and lower and gave me the figure above but of course only the upper one
will be in the reaction.

--
John Dixon                     Lab 44 (223) 334131
Wellcome/CRC Institute         Fax 44 (223) 334134
United Kingdom       e-m: jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk