address of Molecular Probes Inc. ??

Tom Maynard maynard at oregon.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 31 04:18:25 EST 1995

In article <3lftbn$e6h at mail>, Dr. Bill writes:

>Can anyone tell me the address of Molecular Probes Inc
>which is located I believe, in southern California? I would
>need to obtain a chemiluminescent substrate which only they
>make, for a luminescent reaction catalysed by Renilla luciferase.

Well, for starters, they're located in Eugene, Oregon.  While I don't
have their catalog handy, the local phone book suggests that their
telephone is (503) 465-8300.

--Tom Maynard (maynard at oregon.uoregon.edu)
    "We were poor, but we didn't know we were poor...
        We thought we were starving to death!"