polyclonal anti-mouse-hsp90 wanted

ghilardi at ubaclu.unibas.ch ghilardi at ubaclu.unibas.ch
Fri Mar 31 17:00:22 EST 1995

Hi,
I am currently looking for an anti-mouse-hsp90 polyclonal antibody.
If anybody knows a manufacturer, would he please email me the adress ?

thanks in advance

Nico

please answer by direct email. thanks,

Nico

* Nico Ghilardi                      *                                      *
* Metzerstrasse 7                    *                                      *
* CH-4056 BASEL BS                   *   ( I am still waiting for a silly   *
* Switzerland                        *     quote to come to my mind )       *
* email: <ghilardi at ubaclu.unibas.ch> *                                      *