Antibodies against Vertebrate HOX proteins

Tom Anderson babco at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 1 00:41:23 EST 1995

Berkeley Antibody Company (BAbCO) is in the process of developing a
family of antibodies against vertebrate HOX proteins, using funds
from a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant from the NIH.
To date we have produced antibodies against five of the HOX proteins,
and are in the process of generating many others.  We are compiling
an e-mail and fax mailing list to inform interested researchers about
the antibodies as they are being produced.

If you would like more information about the antibodies,
or would like to be on the mailing list,
please respond to:

                babco at ix.netcom.com

Thank you very much in advance.