Reference manager - company email address needed

AL R. PLUMMER aplummer at sprint.uccs.edu
Thu May 4 11:48:21 EST 1995

Paul Jones (jone3 at essex.ac.uk) wrote:
: can anyone tell me the email address of research information systems, the
: writersof reference manager for DOS.  I hear there is a new windows version
: which I would like to get a demo of prior to purchase.

: Any comments on this product would be welcome

: Thanks,  Paul Jones - Essex University

I do not know the e-mail address of RIS, but the 800 number is
1-800-722-1227.  They are extremely helpful and friendly.  If
you find the e-mail address please let me know.  I currently am
using the DOS version, but want to purchase the windows version
because I am switching to Wordperfect for windows.  They
have sent me a demo program, but I haven't had time to try it
out.  One problem you may encounter is the slower search times
because of the Windows environment.
		-Al(aplummer at sprint.uccs.edu)