What's pKONeo?

Ian A. York york at mbcrr.dfci.harvard.edu
Fri May 5 15:51:10 EST 1995

Hidden in the old boxes in our lab in a plasmid called pKONeo.  Legend
has it that it's very good at making stable G418-resistant lines; but
nobody here now knows what it is.  In fact nobody here now has ever used
it, as far as I can tell.  Trying Genbank and vector databases didn't
turn up anything.

Anyone know what it is?  Who makes/made it?  Whether it actually is any
good at making G418-resistant colonies?

Ian
--
Ian York   (york at mbcrr.harvard.edu)
Phone (617)-632-3921     Fax  (617)-632-2627