Monoclonal Ab against HA flu epitope

Nancy Terryn nater at gargamel.rug.ac.be
Fri May 5 07:55:45 EST 1995

Jan Eggermont (Jan.Eggermont at med.kuleuven.ac.be) wrote:
: We have tagged a protein with an epitope (-YDVPDYASL) derived from the
: haemagglutinin protein of the flu virus. The purpose is to transfect this
: protein in endothelial cells and follow its intracellular distribution via
: immunofluorescence. However, the monoclonal antibody we have recognises
: some non-specific bands on Western blots and we are therefore not sure how
: to interpret our immunofluorescence data.
: Does anyone know where I can find/buy anti-HA monoclonal antibodies that
: are highly specific?
: thanks,

: Jan Eggermont

: --
: Jan Eggermont                       Jan.Eggermont at med.kuleuven.ac.be
: Laboratorium voor Fysiologie - KU Leuven
: Campus Gasthuisberg
: B-3000 Leuven                            tel 32-16-345938
: Belgium                                  fax 32-16-345991

--
You can buy it with Boehringer
Good luck!

Nancy