RT-PCR

Klaus Salger salger at wap4.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Fri May 5 08:00:42 EST 1995

Ramkumar Lachumanan (medp4033 at nusunix2.nus.sg) wrote:

: Hi netters,
:         I'm having problems with my RT-PCR....think I have internal
: deletions in the cDNA due to secondary structures during RT-PCR. So, do
: any of you guys out there have any information on a RT-PCR kit that works
: at elevated temperatures i.e has a thermostable rev. transcriptase? Am
: pretty desperate. All help is welcomed!!!!! Thanks.
:                                                     Ram(ses)
:

You could try to leave out the RT - Taq has some RT-activity itself.

Cheers
  Klaus

--
Klaus Salger                phone : ++49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                 -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen
Germany