molbio.methdss-reagnts

U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu
Sun May 7 14:21:47 EST 1995

I would suggest shopping for "ready made" substrates. TMB is
not the easiest to work with. Try Pierce, and remember to
mention that you are looking for "precipitating" HRP substrates
for blotting. Highest sensitivity: Metal Enhanced DAB and
Chemiluminescent. Easiest handling and lowest background:
4Chloronapthol.

Also important is the quality of the Streptavidin-HRP.
KeldS at uic.edu
In article <3oh7uu$3r9 at post.its.mcw.edu>, hopkins at post.its.mcw.edu (Andrew Hopkins) says: