http://www.gemini.co.uk/gemini/biopages/

Roger Moreton Roger at gemini.co.uk
Mon May 8 05:25:09 EST 1995

May we announce a 'permanent exhibition site' for the
biomedical sciences located at

http://www.gemini.co.uk/gemini/biopages/

A number of companies are scheduled to join us on site
during May, among which are

Dupont NEN, BioWhittaker, Dynatech, Muratech, BIS

Abbott Diagnostics Division is already represented and
you may be interested in the discovery of a new
hepatitis virus GBV-C or the application of LCR to
Chlamydia testing.

Laboratory magazines also on site are

Laboratory Products Update ( Part April Issue online,
May Issue due soon)

International LabMate - commencing with the June
Issue.

Also carried are laboratory related articles and application
studies, listings of UK diagnostic companies and a full
index of organizations and bodies related to the
biomedical sciences.

UK exhibitions and conferences are also listed.

Please take a look. There is no registration required
though we, of course, appreciate your comments.

Gemini Scientific Communications Ltd
http://www.gemini.co.uk/gemini/biopages
PO BOX 138 Southampton UK SO15 0ZD