Clontech Marathon kit

Jitu jjain at
Mon May 8 12:27:47 EST 1995

In article <3odef8$kre at>,
nighorn at (Allen Nighorn) wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've got some PCR fragments that we would like to turn into
> full length clones. Has anyone out there had any experience
> good or bad using the Marathon cDNA amplification kit from
> Clontech?

		I dont know much about the Clonetech kit, but the 5' RACE kit from Gibco
BRL seems to work. I have been trying to get some 5' untranslated sequence.
So far the control reaction has always worked. With my sample RNA I have
got some products but they seem to be non specific amplification products.
Could be my primers.

jitendra jain
jjain at