HELP! INSECT DNA EXTRACTION

Marco Zanirato delle at pc.unicatt.it
Mon May 8 14:52:08 EST 1995

|  Marco Zanirato, student
| Istituto di Genetica vegetale
|  Universita' Cattolica S.C. Piacenza -ITALY-
|
|  Internet  delle at pc.unicatt.it

Please help me!

I must extract DNA from single insect in order to make PCR.
Until this moment I have used the BIORAD CHELEX SOLUTION but it is
very expensive in Italy.
There is another way to do it?
The insects in exame are very little.. like Anagrus.
Please write me and thank you in advance.

                                                      Marco Zanirato