Postdoc Position

Hans-Martin Jack hjaeck at luc.edu
Thu May 11 16:00:26 EST 1995

A postdoctoral position for three years is available in my lab
starting September 1 or later.
The individual will work on the role of immunoglobulin heavy
and surrogate light chain in B cell develepment using molecular
approaches (transgenic mice, transfection of genes in B lymphoid
cell lines). Experience in one of the following techniques would
be helpful but is not required: baculovirus expression system,
east two hybrid system, or flow cytomteric analysis of ex vivo cells.
Interested individuals should reply to my mailbox

Hans-Martin Jack
hjaeck at luc.edu
Loyola University Chicago Medical Center