HELP: Ref needed for HOT-start PCR

martin LEACH leach at
Fri May 12 12:19:14 EST 1995

Hi netters,

as the subject states I am looking for the original ref for hot-start pcr

I believe it is in Nucl. Acids. Res. about 5 years ago..

if anyone can post/email it I would greatly appreciate it...

.....             Martin Leach                Email:leach at
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER
My home page:
Biotech Company WWW registry: