LOW YIELD of mRNA BY THE USE OF MAGNETIC PARTICLES

Xin-Hua Zhou xz at KEPLER.UNH.EDU
Tue May 16 21:52:57 EST 1995

Hi, netter:
  I have been using the Promega mRNA Islation System. Recently, less than
1 ug of mRNA was obtained from about 1000 ug total RNA even though they
claim ....... I know my RNA looks good to me, based on the denaturing
gel. I am very anxious to know the tricks invloved since everthing such
as 32P and materials is ready for cDNA library building. If you have some
experience with that, please share yours with me. I really appreciate
your suggestions. Thank you!

Zhou