oligonucleotide synthesizer

Peter Myler mylerpj at u.washington.edu
Tue May 16 11:33:28 EST 1995

I hope the following message is not construed as a commercial use of this
board. We are a non-profit biomedical research institution looking to get
rid of an oligo synthesizer which we no longer use:

ABI Synthesizer, PCP-Mate EP,  Model #391.  Menu driven software.
Purchased in 1990.  Machine used for 2 months and then put into storage,
in "like new" condition.  Machine synthesizes oligonucleotides one base
at a time, excess reagents removed by filtration, high coupling
efficiencies.  $2,200.

Please contact:

Peter J. Myler                                 phone: (206) 284-8846x332
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute          FAX: (206) 284-0313
4 Nickerson Street                             e-mail: MYLERPJ at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Seattle, WA  98109-1651