non-isotopic PCR primers?

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Mon May 15 20:29:44 EST 1995

Tay Hou Ngee Agnes (mcbtayhn at leonis.nus.sg) wrote:
: Hi
: Does anyone have any experience with non-isotopic labels for PCR primers
: to detect dinucleotide polymorphism? I have done endlabeling with 32P and
: it works well but I'd like to switch to non-isotopic methods. Does
: biotniylation work? has anyone used agarose gels instead of PAGE for
: resolution of dinucleotide repeats?
: Thanks
: Agnes

Biotinylation stuff should work. PIERCE has photoactivatable biotins that
are easily hooked up to the DNA, RNA or proteins.

--
				_/\_
			       _\  /_