Mac program for making banner for poster?

PJOB obrien at
Tue May 16 17:20:17 EST 1995

In article <Stephen_Lasky-1605950954450001 at>,
Stephen_Lasky at (Stephen R. Lasky, Ph.D.) wrote:

> In article <aquilla.1150927665D at>,
> aquilla at (Tracy Aquilla) wrote:
> > I have a Mac and need a program to make a banner (i.e. title) for a poster
> > I'm presenting next week. Can anyone suggest something, preferably
> > share-ware and an FTP site where I can find it? Thanks much.
> >     tracy

Another option is to used an old word processing program called MacWrite
that allows you to print horizontally across several pages, then tape the
pages really looks o.k., I swear!

Opinions seen here are channeled to me by a Ring-Tailed Lemur named Oxnyx