Sucrose gradients

Michael R Leonardo mrl at alpha2.csd.uwm.edu
Wed May 17 15:35:43 EST 1995

Hello

I am posting this request again since my last attempt failed to post the
text.  I am preparing to create a plasmid-borne genomic library.  I have
been told of a protocol for sucrose gradients which will fractionate the
genomic DNA into workable sizes (ie 3-7Kb) for cloning.  I have been unable
to find any references as to this procedure.  If someone could point me
towards a reference or post the protocol, I would be most appreciative.
Thanks in advance.

Mike Leonardo

Dr. Michael R. Leonardo
Department of Biological Sciences	A Fact is an opinion everyone
University of Wisonsin-Milwaukee	  agrees with.
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Email: mrl at csd.uwm.edu