Genomic library of Maize

Vasos Panagiotopoulos +1-212-287-8087 Bioengineer-Financier vjp2 at
Wed May 17 12:27:34 EST 1995

In <3pbnhf$omp at> of 17 May 1995 02:37:35 GMT
 by sowa at we perused:
: I am looking for a source of good genomic library of maize. I would
: appreciate any information as well as some comments of an experienced
I wonder if COld Spring, where Barbara McClintock worked on
maize has done anything.
Try, I think, or something like that
I took a course there and they love to use maize just to remind you
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bioengineer-Financier, NYC
BachMozart ReaganQuayleGramm EvrytanoKastorian; Cit:Mrquis WhWho Financ&Indus
aka 0003536867 at , 76530.1430 at (business ids)
----(Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything is fully disclaimed.)----