what is the email of clonetech

Roger Anderson rogera at atcg.com
Wed May 17 23:54:55 EST 1995

akravetz at Walden.MO.NET (Andy Kravetz) wrote:
>hey all, I am looking to do some cloning and I need the email address of
>Clonetech. Does anyone know it?? thanks in advance
>
>best,
>andy
>
>--
>
>------------------------------------
>Andy Kravetz
>Freelance Journalist
>St. Louis, Missouri
>akravetz at mo.net

The CLONTECH e-mail addresses are:

CLONTECH at Clontech.com or tech at clontech.com

They also have a web site that is now operational at:
http://www.clontech.com

We have a list of most if not all of the Molecular Biology Vendors on
with web sites and if that's not enough we have a link or two to Martin
Leach's e-mail and web site listings.

Roger Anderson
--

Anderson Publications                   PO Box 36
Info at atcg.com                           Monrovia, CA 91017-0036