Question about clone manager

k.d.preuss tm12kpkp at rz.uni-sb.de
Wed May 17 10:48:41 EST 1995

Hi netters,

we are using a plasmid drawing program named clone manager 3.02 (Scientific
Educational Software). We are interested in knowing the format in which the
pictures are stored. We want to import them in other drawing programs. Any
other ideas? We are also looking for the address of the distributor.

Please E-mail to tm12kpkp at rz.uni-sb.de

Thanks in advance
Rolf (coworker of Dieter)

*  Dr.K.D.Preuss                   E-MAIL: tm12kpkp at rz.uni-sb.de *
*  Physiologie II                  Phone: +6841-166123           *
*  Universitaet d. Saarlandes      FAX: +6841-166655             *
*  66421 Homburg/Saar                                            *
*  Germany                                                       *