Question about clone manager

Rick Neubig RNeubig at
Thu May 18 12:47:24 EST 1995

"k.d.preuss" <tm12kpkp at> wrote:
>Hi netters,
>we are using a plasmid drawing program named clone manager 3.02 (Scientific
>Educational Software). We are interested in knowing the format in which the
>pictures are stored. We want to import them in other drawing programs. Any
>other ideas? We are also looking for the address of the distributor.
We just upgraded to the Windows version which I like a lot (better than
Mapdraw from Lasergene which I can get for free).
S&E software can be contacted at:
S&E software
P.O. Box 440
State Line PA 17263
717 597-5307
Sorry I dont' have  a fax number. Also you might tell them to put contact
information in their help screens!
Rick Neubig                             RNeubig at
University of Michigan               Phone (313) 763-3650        FAX   (313) 763-4450