split bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts?

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Sat May 20 15:27:33 EST 1995

In article <Elich-170595095626 at mac6759.salk.edu>, Elich at sc2.salk.edu (Tedd
Elich) wrote:

> The number of postings on this news group is so large that perhaps it is
> time to split it up into
> various subjects such as PCR, sequencing, plasmids/cloning, antibodies,
> etc. ?  Any thoughts?

i don't think that we really need to split things up any further.  for
folks using a newsreader it's easy to get rid of messages that have
already been read, block messages from morons and just ignore things that
are of no interest to the reader.  incidentally, i don't think there are
too many posts here.  most of the other groups that i read on a regular
basis have 3-4 times as many posts as this one.

personally i think that better subject lines (more informative) would make
scanning the group a little easier.

"i don't know what caffeine does for you, but i'm pretty sure that without it your head caves in."

eric c. anderson                                 anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)362-7058 (FAX)
660 s. euclid box 8103
st. louis, mo 63110

for a comprehensive list of bike related web pages... http://pharmdec.wustl.edu/~anderson/anderson.html