RNAse assay kit

Daniel Chagnovich dchagno at merle.acns.nwu.edu
Fri May 26 13:50:47 EST 1995

In article <3q22vr$p7j at cisunix1.dfci.harvard.edu>,
Ian A. York <york at mbcrr.dfci.harvard.edu> wrote:

>Someone here mentioned that there's an S1 nuclease assay (RNA
>quantitation, instead of Northerns) - who makes it?  Is it worth
>getting?  I just ran through the latest Natures and Cells and didn't see
>an ad . . .
>
>Ian,

	Ambion makes a S1 kit for RNA analysis, including quantitation, called
SNP-assay kit. Their address is 2130 Woodward St., Austin TX 78744-1832 Tel
(512) 445-6979 FAX (512) 445-7139.
	I haven't used this kit but I have been hapy with other products I
have purchased from them. Good Luck.

	I have no affiliation or interest in Ambion, blah, blah, blah.

Danny