constitutively expressed poato gene

Soma snaras at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU
Sat May 27 13:46:41 EST 1995

Hello Everybody

I am posting this to enquire if any body has come across a constitutively
expressed gene in potato which has been sequenced. I am interested in such
a gene, because I wanted to use it as an  internal control in experiments
of RT-PCR with my own gene of interest. I have successfully used
Cyclophilin gene as a contol in RT-PCRing of my gene in Arabidopsis but so
far I have not been successful with potato(No homolog of cyclophilin gene
was available in genebank database). I appreciate all help in this matter.

Thanks

Soma

Department of Biology
Colorado state University